Minimum Criteria –
All students must ensure that they read the following terms and conditions of admission before they sign the application form.
- AGE: Minimum age of 14 years with no upper limit
- QUALIFICATION: The academic qualification prescribed for the trade varies from class VIII pass to Class XII pass depending upon the trade. The trade vise prescribed qualification is given in the list of the trades covered under CTS.
- SELECTION: Selection of candidates for admission in Industrial Training Institutes startwell in advance of the commencement of each session. Admission should be completed by the date of starting of the session.
- Selection of the candidate: As per the recommendation of NCVT admission in ITI s are to be made on merit based / written examination on the marks secured by the candidate in the public examination of the minimum qualification prescribed for the individual trade
- PROSPECTUS / PROFORMA FOR ADMISSION: Performa for admission may be obtained from the respective State Directorate dealing with Craftsmen Training Scheme or from the Principal of the concerned Industrial Training Institutes conducting training program under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
- Start of Session: Session in ITIs starts from 1st August every year.
- Semester system has been introduced w. e. f 1.8.2013
Admission Form- Click Here to Download Admission Form
|S.No||Name of Trade under (NCVT)||Intake Capacity||Duration of Training||Eligibility Qualification|
|2||Mechanic Diesel Engine||84||1Year||10TH|
|4||Architectural Assistant||42||1 Year||10TH|