OUR MISSION, VISION AND OBJECTIVES
The ‘Mission’ of PERTS is “Socio-Economic Development/ Improvement of the Poorer and Deprived Sections of Society”. This is aimed to be achieved by skill development of the young boys and girls enabling them to earn their livelihood with self esteem.
Identify new employment/ vocational training opportunities especially relevant in the fast changing liberalized economy. Technology and quality up-gradation search interface with Indian and foreign firms for soliciting employment of trained personnel
- Set up demonstration farms and provide research oriented new cropping patterns, biotech products, dry farming, etc and teaching techniques to improve farm productivity
- PERTS aspire to upgrade its institutes to become a ‘Deemed University’ having a reputation and standing both nationally and internationally for imparting vocational education
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:-
1. To provide education in all branches /fields to children, adults and elderly people of all communities. Irrespective of their race, sex, religion, caste or creed and to prepare them to become mature and responsible citizens o f the country through all round physical intellectual, academic , moral, spiritual, economic & social development.
2. To spread & promote education , training and research in all branches/ Field in such a manners as deemed fit, including ;
a) Establishment, acquisition, maintenance, support, run, grant, aid and financial assistance to universities, research and training centres, industrial training Institutes, Schools, colleges, Vidhyapiths , Balwadis, study Centers, Associations and other Institutes.
b) Establishment & support of professorship, fellowship, lectureship, leadership, scholarship, academic rewards, prizes, honorarium and remunerations at schools, colleges and other educational institutes.
c) Establishment, maintenance and support of hostel, boarding & lodging facilities for students.
d) Establishment, maintenance and support of libraries, museum and reading rooms.
3. To provide pre-primary, primary, middle, secondary, senior secondary & Higher education to children by seeking recognition and affiliation from the education departments and concerned govt. authorities.
4. To spread, promote and manage vocational training institutes in various technical, service & professional trades, arts, science & any other field of education.
5. To help students/ members to develop their talents and abilities to undertake challenging responsibilities in their own life.
6. To promote and manage medical education and research by running colleges, hospitals, universities & Research centres.
7. To promote literacy, cultural and social activities by awareness programs, adult education classes, lectures, essay competitions, exhibitions, symposia, cultural programs, press conferences and seminars.
8. To establish, support, finance, manage and develop out- of –school activities for children where they could have the benefits and joy of participating in sports, games and other artistic activities like painting, music, dance, wood and clay work and also arrange educational trips etc.
9. To award appropriate certificates for diplomas in respect of educational, vocational or technical training courses administered and carried out by the society.
10. To establish and manage agriculture/ horticulture training & research institution.
11. To meet travelling, boarding & lodging expenses of students going abroad for higher education and also help them in all possible ways.
12. To invite applications from various institutions for the franchise to use the name of the society.
13. To provide free/ subsidies education to poor, helpless and needy children including street children as well as shelter and food to enable them to study.
14. To arrange seminars, meetings, press conferences & other lawful gatherings from time to time, to further the aims and objectives of the society.
15. To publish books, charts illustrations, journals, magazines periodicals, news, letters/papers and other publications in different languages and on different subjects in keeping with the aims and objectives of the society.
16. To assist and co-operate with other associations, trusts and NGOs, whose aims and objectives are similar to that of the society.
17. To acquire all assets and liabilities for Palriwala Vocational Training & Research Institute, located at Lachhmangarh (Sikar)-332311, a unit of Seth Madan Lal Palriwala Foundation, which is an associate of Palriwala India Foundation.
18. To engage, employ or hire appropriate staff, workers, legal experts, attorneys, professionals, managers, and agents for the work and furtherance for aims and objectives of the society and to pay their wages, salaries, honorariums, stipends or fees.
19. To open, establish, promote, set up, maintain, assist, support, fund, finance and for help various communities development program / activities as also construct and develop community halls, night shelters, health care centres, charitable dispensaries, hospitals, public toilets, libraries, reading rooms, play grounds, stadiums both open and indoor, Yoga Training Centres, Gymnasia, music, dance training centres, studios, drama stage etc., for the welfare of the general public.
20. To do such other things/acts/activities, which are, necessary and which may be in incidental or conducive to the attainment of any objective of the society.
21. To take over management of any institute with all its assets and liabilities, if this is in furtherance of the society’s aims and objectives.
22. The aim and objectives of the society shall be of a charitable nature.
23. To invest the money of the society immediately required, in mutual funds, securities, deposits, fixed deposits, whichever are deemed fit and as permitted by the law and according to sec-11(5) of the income tax act, 1961.
24. To purchase and acquire immovable and movable properties such as land, buildings, buildings, plant, machinery, equipments, tools, vehicles, other fixed assets and current assets in the name of the Society for the fulfillment of the aims and the objectives of the Society.
25. To construct, alter, maintain, sell, lease, mortgage, transfer, improve, develop, manage arid control all or an} part of the property or building of the Society, necessary or convenient for the purpose of attainment of the aims and objectives of the Society.
26. To receive subscription / donations and grants for accomplishing the educational, academic and other goals of the Society.
27. To borrow or receive money with or without interest from any individual, organization, financial institution, bank, etc. and upon such terms and conditions as deemed fit.
28. To receive financial and non-financial assistance from Government / Non-Government organizations, international agencies, etc.
29. To accept donations, grants, presents, gifts and offerings in the shape of moveable and/or immovable properties for the attainment of the aims and objectives of the Society.
30. To open, establish, maintain, manage and control branch offices all over India for the attainment of the aims and objects of the Society.
31. AS the incomes, earnings, moveable/or immoveable properties of the Society shall be solely utilized and applied towards. the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of Society and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner, whatsoever, to the present or the past members of the Society or to any person making claim through one or more of the present or the past members. No member of the Society shall have any personal claim on any moveable or immoveable property of the Society or make any profits, whatsoever, by virtue of this membership.
32. All objectives listed in the Memorandum of Association will be pursued only in accordance with the applicable laws of the Govt.