Palriwala Industrial Training Institutes is one of the premier institutes (ITI) in Rajasthan imparting technical skill & training. The institute is founded by Palriwala Educational Research & Training Society in 2007. The society is a NGO working for “Social & Economic Development of poorer and deprived section of society by imparting skills & trainings” having credo as “Quality Training –Improving Life”.
PITC conducts formal Industrial training under craftsman Training Scheme of DGE&T Government of India under NCVT affiliations. This institute is recognized by DTE, Jodhpur (Government of Rajasthan), DGE&T (New Delhi) & Ministry of Labor (Government of India). Its main objective is to attain skill training as per industry requirement, making self-employable by developing technical & industrial exposure and to provide training in order to enhance quantity & quality of industrial product with making youth skilled in industry.
After completing training, candidate can get employment or either he/she could set up own self employment. There are five trades namely Electrician, Mechanic Diesel Engine, COPA, Fitter & Architectural Assistant. These programs fulfill necessity to generate fields providing employments in different sectors of industry. This training is being provided by competent instructors and trainers. We have large volume of 183 trained trainees of industrial training.
Training Courses offering at ITI:-
|Trade||Scheme||Affiliation with||Intake Capacity||Duration||Minimum Educational Qualification for admission|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||CTS||NCVT||84||1Year||10th Pass|
|Architectural Assistant||CTS||NCVT||42||1Year||10th Pass|
- Admission to these courses starts in July/ August month of every year.
- Admissions are done as per DGE&T guidelines only.
- Scholarship available for SC, ST, Minority Community & OBC (BPL) as per norms.
- Conveyance facility available by institute bus on Nominal charges for Boys trainees.
- Conveyance free for girls.
- 50% Concession on Training fee for girls.
- Sports Facility like Volleyball, badminton, Kabaddi etc.