Architect Assistant job or career can be beautiful one if you are passionate about it but still very stressful when dealing with deadlines, complicated demands, or difficult people and other conditions. The person will have to do a large spectrum of activities including general administrative and specific tasks. prepare and develop architectural drawings in order to meet the specifications of the customers, also to review the designs,be motivated and getting involved in all the aspects of the process ,manage the work packages given to sub consultants ,assist the architects in any kind of architectural projects, either for personal homes or for business purposes,communicate with the client about all architectural matters .To prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the project leader or nominated architect,drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design To seek to understand the design project To develop, where required, representations of design options for further discussion by the design team.
- Railways Dept
- Public Works Department. (PWD)
At the end of course the trainee will be able to:
▪ Work in architectural firm as draftsman
▪ Work in interior office as interior designer
▪ Work as site supervisor and surveyor
▪ Work in showroom dealing in architectural materials
▪ Work in offices dealing in civil work like making of structure drawings.
▪ Work in manufacturing units of architectural materials like tiles, modular kitchen, and readymade doors etc.
▪Work in structural firm as draftsman